- Speed up if you see a pedestrian or a dog crossing the street.
- Lanes on the road are just a suggestion. Although maybe the real rule is to keep the dividing stripes between your tires.
- In passing a car make, sure that you pull in front of them close enough to force them to brake or move to the next lane.
- There are two driving speeds: lighting fast-way beyond the speed limit and dangerously turtle slow.
- Illegal turns are allowed whenever you can get away with it.
- Honk your horn a few seconds before the traffic light changes to green just in case that the driver in front of you fell asleep. As matter of fact, just honk your horn every 5 seconds in traffic or when you come to a traffic light, and you should be alright.
- Passing on curves at high speeds is cool.
- When the road has lots of pot holes larger than lakes, you are supposed to go as fast as you can; don't worry about your car's suspension system, that's something to deal with tomorrow.
- U-turns and parking are permissible any time and on any road; the signs prohibiting them are just for decoration. If you want to be overly safe, turn on your emergency blinkers.
- Be alert and ready to brake or change lanes in the highways when you see the 'danger-men working' signs which will pop up no more than 10 feet from the actual road construction or obstruction.
6 days ago